How Can I Set One User Up To Manage Another User
1. When setting up a new user or editing an existing user, select the Account option from the list to the left.
2. Select the User Account you wish to set up as the Manager for that account from the Managed By dropdown
3. Select the Update User or Save User button.
Please Note: If you set up one user to Manage another user, this will effect the User Group of the account being
Managed. For example, if a Team Member account is being managed by another user, they will only be able to view
the other Team Member user accounts being managed by the same user account as opposed to all the other Team
Member user accounts on the overall account.
As another example, let’s say you have Client A and they need to be able to manage User 1 and User 2 and also be
able to toggle between their accounts without having admin rights. You would set this up as follows:
1. Create a new user (Client A) by clicking “New User” within the “My Users” tab and set the “Managed By” field to be
your company name (the highest level in the hierarchy).
2. Create a new user (User 1) and set the “Managed By” field to be Client A.
3. Create a new user (User 2) and set the “Managed By” field to be Client A.
Now, when Client A logs into Sendible, he’ll only see User 1 and User 2 when looking to switch the user account they're
viewing and will be able to manage/toggle between them. User 1 and User 2 cannot access each others information,
but Client A can access both User 1 and User 2.