How Do I Add My Facebook Account To Sendible
1. Select Services and then where Facebook is listed, click Add.
2. Click Setup where the Facebook Post option is listed.
3. If you’re not already logged into Facebook, you’ll be directed to Facebook to provide your login details.
4. Once you’ve entered your login details, click Log In. Please Note: Any and all permissions requested by Facebook must
be accepted to ensure that we can send posts through to Facebook on your behalf.
5. Now you can start adding the settings for this service. The system will automatically populate a name based on the
Facebook account you’ve logged into however, you can provide a custom name in the Description text box. This will be
purely for your own reference on Sendible.
6. You can then select whether or not when you include a link in a post to this service, a link preview for that link will be
automatically created. Please see below for appropriate examples of what your posts will look like based on the option
7. You can also select whether you want to have images included in posts to this service displayed as full size images on
8. Lastly, you can select whether you want to receive alerts for new activity on that account and where you receive these
alerts such as in the Priority Inbox and/or via email.
9. Once you’re happy with the settings you’ve applied, click Save Settings. That service will then be available to post to in
the Compose box and add to Service Lists.