How Do I Automatically Retweet Someone On Twitter
1. Select Services at the top of the Dashboard and then select the Apps option to the left.
2. Where the Twitter Auto Retweet service is listed, select Add.
3. Give the service a description.
4. Choose which Twitter account you want the automation to apply to.
5. Provide any Keywords or Interests you want the system to search for. The system will then Retweet any Tweets that
match these words and your other settings.
6. If you add words here, any Tweets that match your other settings but also contain these words will not be retweeted.
7. You can also select whether you only want to retweet a specific Twitter user. Just include their handle with the @.
8. Set how often you want the system to search for Tweets that match your settings and the maximum number of Tweets
to send out each time this search is made.
9. Select whether you only want to reply to Tweets that match a particular sentiment. Please note: as the system determines
the sentiment of a Tweet, it may not always be entirely accurate as it cannot pick up on things such as sarcasm or slang.
10. Select which language the Tweets you want to retweet to should be in.
11. If you only want to reply to Twitter users within a specific area or location, you can add the Country, City or town or provide
a specific Longitude or Latitude. You can also select the distance around that area you want to include.
12. You can then also select whether you want to receive email notifications when you follow Twitter accounts. Put the email
address/es you want to receive these email notifications into the text box provided.
13. Lastly, you can Activate or Pause an automation to meet your needs. When you’re ready, click the Save Settings button.