How Do I Bulk Import Email And SMS Contacts
1. Select Manage from the top of the dashboard and then in the dropdown menu select Contacts.
On the next page, select the Bulk Import button.
2. The following window will appear. You can either provide your contact’s details straight into the table,
otherwise select the Sample File option to download a sample CSV that will show you how your contact’s
information will need to be provided. The minimum information you will need to add is your contact’s first name,
last name and email address. If you’ve entered the details straight into the table, you can now click the Import
button and then please see point 5.
3. This following sample file shows you the minimum amount of information you need to add for each contact and
the format it needs to be added in. Please make sure your headers, etc. match this as closely as possible.
4. Once your CSV is ready, click the Load from a CSV file option. You will then be directed to select the CSV from
your computer. Once you’ve selected the CSV, the contacts will be displayed in the window and when you’re ready,
you can click the Import button.
5. You can then choose whether you want to add the contacts you’re importing to a list.
6. You can also choose whether you want to add your contacts to an existing list or to create a new one.
7. If you have selected the option to create a new list, please choose whether you want to add the contacts
to an email or SMS list.
8. You can then provide the name for your new list. Once you’ve done this, click Import.