How Do I Change My Publishing Preferences
1. After going to Manage > Preferences to access your Preferences, select Publishing Preferences from the list to
the right hand side.
2. The URL shortener used for your user account will be set to Bit.ly by default and you can change this by selecting
another of the options listed in this dropdown menu. Please Note that if you select the don’t shorten option, we
will not be able to track click data, etc. on your links as one of the default option provided needs to be selected in order
for us to be able to collect this information.
3. If you already have a Bit.ly account, you can integrate this with Sendible by adding your Bit.ly login and Bit.ly key.
4. As the Compose Box is responsive by default, you can select whether the Rich Text Editor only displays when you
select a Mailing List or a Blog or whether this is always available by default. Please note that Rich Text options such
as formatting text is not supported by most social media sites including Twitter and Facebook which is why these
options are usually only displayed for blogs and Mailing Lists where they are supported.
5. If you need to, you can Pause your scheduled messages. Messages scheduled over the time that they are paused
will still show as ‘Sent’ to prevent the system sending them all at once when they’re unpaused however, they will not
actually be sent out on our backend. To reschedule these messages, please go to your ‘Sent’ view and use the
6. You can also select which Filter is used by default when viewing Scheduled or Sent messages, etc. This is set to your
user account by default but can be set to ‘All Users’ by default. The messages which are displayed when ‘All Users’ is
selected will depend on whose users accounts you have permission to view based on your user hierarchy.
7. Once you’ve adjusted your settings as required, please Save them.