How Do I Create A Mailing List
1. Select the Manage option at the top of any page and then select the Contacts option from the dropdown menu.
Next, select the Mailing Lists option to the right. If you haven’t already created a list, the system will prompt you to create one.
Otherwise select the New List button.
2. Give your list a name.
3. Select whether the contacts you’re adding to the list will be contacted by email or SMS. If you select the email
option, you will only be able to add that email the contacts on that list. If you select the SMS option, when you look
to send a message those contacts, the message will be sent via SMS.
4. Select who can use the list (Consumers) and who can add to the list (Contributors). Once you’ve added your
settings,save the list using the Create List button.
5. The following pop up will appear displaying the list you’ve just created, select More to start adding contacts
to your list.You can add a new contact, add existing contacts or import contacts.
6. You can also Search for a contact.
7. If you choose to add existing contacts, you’ll be directed to tick the boxes next to the contacts you wish to add.
Once you’ve selected all the contacts you want to add, click the Add Selected Contact(s) button. The list will then
be available in the Message Box for you to select.