How Do I Queue A Message
1. When you’ve added all the content, etc. to your message, select the Queue icon. You can then select
the queue you want to add your message to in the Smart Queue drop down menu.
2. You can create a new Queue by selecting the + icon.
3. Alternatively, you can edit the settings for the selected queue by clicking on Settings.
4. If you choose to edit the Settings for a queue or you want to create a new Queue, the following popup will appear.
You can add/edit the name of your queue in the Queue Name box.
5. Turning the Recycle Messages option On will mean that messages you add to that queue are reused when all the
messages in a queue have been posted.
6. You can also choose who has access to a queue by including them in the Contributors box.
7. You can change the settings for a particular day by selecting that day from the menu.
8. To edit a specific time, just click on it.
9. Alternatively, you can load the optimum times for a particular day of the week by selecting the clock icon (Please note
that these times will only be available once you have been posting through Sendible for long enough that the system has been
able to calculate these times based on the engagement, reposting, etc. of your messages across all the services you post to).
10. To remove a time, select the ‘x’ icon.
11. To add a time, select the ‘+’ icon. Once you’ve edited your settings for a queue, remember to click Save.
12. Once you’ve selected your Queue and edited any settings you need to for that queue, select Add to Queue.