How Do I Reply To A Message
1. Replying to a message whether from your Priority Inbox or a Stream is easy. Once you’ve located
the message you want to respond to, simply click the left facing arrow icon. There will be a number of
other icons displayed on the message allowing you to view a conversation, repost, etc. so if you’re still
unsure of which option is the reply option, hover your pointer over these icons and their function will
2. Once you’ve selected the reply option, the Compose box will pop up. When you’re ready, type in your reply.
3. You can then select to schedule your reply if you don’t want it to be sent right away as well as queuing it or
sending it for approval, etc.
4. Select the option to send your message now or add it to your scheduled view, etc.
5. Here we’ve highlighted the reply option a bit more clearly. As you can see, where we are able to provide the
option to reply, this option is displayed the same way for different social sites.
6. With regards to Twitter specifically, if you select the reply option, the Twitter handle for the user you’re replying
to will automatically be added to the beginning of the message as this is required for replying on Twitter.
7. Once again, you can then select to schedule your reply if you don’t want it to be sent right away as well as
queuing it or sending it for approval, etc.
8. Finally, select the option to send your message now or add it to your scheduled view, etc.