How Do I Schedule A Message
- Once you’ve added all the content, etc. to your message, click the schedule icon to access the scheduling options.
- Click on the date box to access the calendar.
- Once you’ve selected the date you want your post to be sent on, click on the time box to set a specific time or choose from the times available in the drop down menu.
- Alternatively, you can select the optimum times to send your message by selecting the asterix (*) icon. (Please note that optimum times will only be available once you have been posting from your account for some time).
- You can also schedule your post to repeat by selecting the Repeat option.
- If you select the repeat option, the following dialogue box will be opened. Once you’ve added your settings, select 'OK.
- When you’ve added all your scheduling settings, click the Schedule button to schedule your message accordingly.