Im Receiving A Message Saying My Geo-targeting Settings Are Incorrect What Do I Do
When adding a Facebook Page Service, you can also set up Geo-targeting settings so that only people that have a certain
location or language selected on their profile can view the posts sent using that service.
If these settings have not been added correctly however, Facebook will be unable to process the post which will lead to it being
rejected with the following error message:
(#100) Invalid targeting:
Facebook only allows you set Geo-targeting up as follows:
1. Multiple countries only.
2. One country with multiple regions only, no specific cities.
3. One country with one region and multiple cities.
4. One language.
If you are receiving this error message, could you please look to edit the settings for the Facebook Service as follows:
1. Select Services.
2. Click on 'My Services' (below the list to the left).
3. Locate the Facebook service and click the edit icon.
4. Click on the Geo-targeting option and adjust accordingly.
5. Save your changes.
If you would like to set up the same Facebook Page but for a number of countries or languages for example, you will need
to set up separate Facebook Page Services for each country or language.\\